A message from the King Ritson Dental team:
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide all forms of dental care for you and your family, from cleanings and restorative care to implants and cosmetic dentistry. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed on us back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- Staff will also be screened for COVID-19 symptoms as well as having their temperature taken before and after every shift.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and to call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back, telling you when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that you will be asked to use when you enter the clinic and there are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- You are required to wear a mask when you come in. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys, since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time, thus further reducing risk to all patients.
- To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have installed medical grade air filtration systems throughout the office.
- During your visit, you may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear than we normally do, such as masks, face shields and gowns.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and for our team. We will be monitoring for any changes in guidelines to ensure our office is in compliance with all safety protocols as they are issued.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-579-5464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at King Ritson Dental Clinic